We know there are other funeral homes in the Colorado Springs area to choose from. We also know that families who turn to the Shrine of Remembrance during a time of loss, or for pre-arrangement services expect and experience our very high standards of service. These standards include transparency in business practices and service pricing, as well as:
- Providing families with well-planned funeral arrangements in their time of need.
- Providing comfortable, soothing surroundings where families and friends can gather to remember and celebrate the life of a loved one.
- Helping families in our community to preserve longstanding traditions and customs.
- Offering innovative, truly personalized funeral home services and products.
- Assisting families and individuals making their pre-need plans.
We offer professional guidance and personal attention before, during and after the loss of a loved one. Our reputation for honesty and integrity has been well-known in Colorado Springs for over fifty years, and it is our most valuable asset. The following are some of the various services we can provide in your time of need.
- Traditional Funerals
- Personalized Funerals
- Memorial Services and Graveside Ceremonies
- Mausoleum Above-Ground Entombment
- Cremation Gardens and Private Columbariums
- Various Cremation Service Options
- Veterans’ Funeral Services
- Celebration of Life Services
- Through our exclusive separate Olympian Plaza Reception and Events Center (subject to restrictions due to COVID-19)
We encourage you to call us at (719) 634-1597 to discuss your family’s personalized needs. We are confident that we will do our utmost to meet and exceed your expectations.
Shrine of Remembrance
Shrine of Remembrance North